1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xl User Interface Mod 1.79.9

XL Nation User Interface Mod, adding a lot of extra menu items

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

you can try manual installation with the given patch file

kipate likes this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

You did install the RHM2 for XL?

The UIM works fine, it has reached an advanced stadium meaning that the author/creator has invested an enormous amount of time to fix all bugs. And there have not been any other claims about functionalty fails the last months...

I am not saying that you are wrong, right now I would just want you to describe us how you tried installing the mod, what you did, etc. ... maybe with some screenshots...

Trust me, I failed at installing the UIM at the first try :)

3. Mozzs

Mozzs Vagabond

Does not work UIM and buy the original game within the game .for example when selecting the Avatar ... skips to the desk .. and contains a window informingCities xl stopped working ... ! I made a mistake ... someone can guide me ... sorry for the translation ...

No funciona UIM y compre el juego original, , dentro del juego .por ejemplo al seleccionar el Avatar...se salta al escritorio.. y figura una ventana que informa ¡Cities xl dejo de funcionar...! cometí algún error... alguien me puede guiar...

4. Nick97

Nick97 Elite

is there going to be a update soon

5. even avakis

even avakis Unskilled Worker

thank you i just run it i was extracting it dumb me thank you

6. PJ66

PJ66 Vagabond

Hi!
    This my first post i want to know how can i find the solution to make the mod work, because i followed all the pass and the game still the same, without any changes

7. kipate

kipate Governor

@Alexander10, have you followed the installation instructions when you installed the mod?

8. TheCounteracter_xman

The mod is installed on my computer, yet the vanilla game loads in anyways.