1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings My Building Request Wish List.

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Radiant Dawn, Oct 19, 2014.

1. frunzaverde

frunzaverde Unskilled Worker

Radiant Dawn- wow you requested a lot of mods lately. People have something called lives- you know, its that thing that keeps you busy all week long. Creating a mod takes a lot of time just be patient

The Funky Monk likes this.
  2. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

You people always say that. People have lives. People have lives. People have lives. I understand that, but that doesn't mean I don't have a right to be concerned about the lack of mods or be disappointed. I am entitled to how I feel, unless you want to become some loathsome and detestable dictator that longs to rule everyones' feelings. Plus, though you say that people have lives, and though I don't necessarily want to start a war, the past experience I've had with some particular individuals (I won't mention any names) here at this site would tell me that they don't, hence why they had to often make a desperate effort to tear me down on a regular basis for no particular reason, as if they literally had nothing better to do. Again, not necessarily trying to start a war, but rather, trying to make a point, because I know what it's like to have a life. I may not necessarily be busy all the time, but I still have a life. I do have to wonder who around here really cares about the game. Sure as hell can't say I don't as I have persisted to stick with it despite countless failed attempts at it. In fact, I think I may care a little too much. City building just happens to be a fascination of mine. Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily want to push anyone, but that doesn't mean i can't express a little dissatisfaction or disappointment. Its one of our God-given rights as human beings, not to say that there aren't boundaries but I don't think I've crossed any.

3. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

I guess it's another God-given right not to fulfill all your mod wishes ;) I don't deny that I wished for thousands of new mods, too, but I'm satisfied with any good mod that's available... so, you can post all of your wishes (I have to admit, some of them would be really great) but please don't expect all of them being done.. ^^

The Funky Monk and kipate like this.
  4. ronrn

ronrn Governor

"Well... I just shake the buildings out of my sleeves."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    :whistle:

The Funky Monk likes this.
  5. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I'd like to request more big lot resort hotels.

6. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Parking lot textures.

7. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I'm hoping someone can release a plopable version of the St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Also, I'd like to request more big lot Resort Hotels with the large parking lots.

8. Nick97

Nick97 Elite

I have created lot of other mods from Cities XP, I made retails, maps, landmarks, civic and lot more on my website so Peale can download in one click, I just want to let you know because I believe you didn't know about it

Radiant Dawn likes this.
  9. ronrn

ronrn Governor

@Nick97
    I think you actually mean well, but you should really invest more time and effort to improve quality in your mods.
    Haven't you noticed that you are the only member of the community that charges money for your mods?

Radiant Dawn and Mr.X² like this.
  10. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

More four square large tile skycrapers with plazas and others like it (it may not even necessarily have to be four square but another large tile size.

11. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

kipate likes this.
  12. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I found some pretty cool modern/retro buildings on Pinterest that I thought would make really interesting additions XXL.

[​IMG]

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Sequence Building
    [​IMG]

• Shenzhen Campus
    [​IMG]

Also, I know I've mentioned this before, but if someone could make the Burj Khalifa, that would be great. The game is missing an important piece without it. Also some other Dubai style luxury hotel buildings would also be quite beneficial.​

Myname likes this.
  13. Monty

Monty Governor

This is a request thread, so there is going to be requests... ;)

Radiant Dawn likes this.