1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

XXL Realistic Highway Mod 2 2.5

XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v2.5

1. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Is there still a link to the old version without the road signs, "XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v2.1"?
    I can't find it.

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Thanks. I thought there was an earlier release of version 2.2 that didn't have the road signs.

4. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I use the "2.1 Oct 2015" version which is actually "XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v1.1".
    However, I did do some modifications of my own to the files, just can't remember what they were.

5. Walloffame

Walloffame Unskilled Worker

6. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Welcome.
    Create a folder called "mods" in the location described below and simply place the file in there.
    c:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities XXL\Paks\mods

7. es168

es168 Skilled Worker

Walloffame, just create a directory named " Mods " inside your games' Paks sub-directory.
    Game directory name may be different depend the version.
    But still will be under.............\Paks\Mods

8. Jrbower

Jrbower Vagabond

Does not connect to City Hall correctly but It looks great!

9. es168

es168 Skilled Worker

Jrbower, Yes, even the in game highway will not connect to City Hall either, only the regular roads.

10. Walloffame

Walloffame Unskilled Worker

some mods maps cannot play with Harbour/sailing...

11. es168

es168 Skilled Worker

True, some maps by default, they don't have the Coast line or Port RESOURCES. Before you start a City, check the map
    resouses first......

Walloffame likes this.
  12. maddermanblue

maddermanblue Vagabond

Hi,

I've downloaded RHM 2.2 mod and the dependency community mod and put them in the pak/mod folder in the order as described at the beginning, the highway connectors and highway lanes 1,2,3,4 & 5 are there but I'm missing 1(?),2,3,4 lane highway bridges and can't find them anywhere, the elevated connectors are there btw...

Please help!

Great mod, I recently re-started playing Cities XXL after playing Skylines (I just cannot stand the graphics anymore!! would be great if they merged, XXL graphics and skylines road and public transport).
    I've downloaded RHM 2.2 mod and the dependency community mod

13. David Wilburn

David Wilburn Vagabond

in the file b_rhmzuhighway_t4_base.layout juction 15 is duplicated it has 2 entries with conflicting locations.
    <LayoutEntry> Junction15: 15,-30,0.5 <Junction> Plug </Junction> </LayoutEntry>
    <LayoutEntry> Junction15: 3.999999046,30,0.4999998808 <Junction> Plug </Junction> </LayoutEntry>

14. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Just got XXL set up with all the mods I use in XL and started working on a new city. Was using RHM OK and then had problems joining bridges to roads (which was due to a misunderstanding on my end) so backed out and had a look at what RHM version I had. I noticed I had accidentally added XXL_RHM2-MrX2-Edit-3.patch as well as XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v2.2.patch.
    I removed the MrX2 version and restarted XXL. When I looked in the menus, the thumbnails were much more organized but the bridges had disappeared. If I run the MrX2 patch by itself I get the bridges back. If I just XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v2.2, the bridges vanish.
    I'm using the new CM 2.06 released today by Drazic (xxl_altiris_communitymod_v2.06)

Pulling my hair out at the moment!!!

EDIT:
    Ha ha ha ha.... I found the bridges for RHM LOL.. In the bridge menu... Doh!
    I had a feeling they were there but had not noticed the new thumbnails.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  15. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Glad to see you use "Cities XXL"(y)

16. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah I finally decided it was time to make the move from XL. Most of the old mods I use seem to be OK. Apart from some airport stuff by joules.
    I'm in the process of going through my farms and plazas making sure they are OK on XXL. Farms seem to be fine but the plazas need some changes. Once they are done, I'll look at the request I had for some new XXL ones.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  17. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Note:
    If this entry is removed this "Highway Interchange" will no longer snap to a "Highway".

Attached Files:

18. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Executive

Bridges cannot intersect and it brought me a lot of trouble :(

19. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

20. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Is anybody having this issue: no elevated two lane connectors!!????