1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Kazan Cathedral in SPB

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Immort_al, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Thank you again for your helping. My initial goal was to create a pack file with few buildings residential and commercial from SaintPetersburg and have started few of them already, but my motivation has felt down due to my disability to convert this models to the game.
    By the way this is a picture of lod2 in my game:
    cxl_screenshot_демо_6.jpg

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Did you use my .SGBIN file, or did you produce your own .SGBIN file?

For my part, I have not noticed a LOD 2 Rose with my own SGBIN,
    I do another test

Maybe other players can try the patch ...
    (y)

3. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

I have used yours. I can't produce my own(((

4. javier2

javier2 Vagabond

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, my computer broke and I had to install everything again, I lost the mos XLN_immortal_ligovka3_XL_v1.0.patch and when I want to download it it tells me that the file does not exist anymore, how can I get it again. I congratulate you for your mods are very good. Thank you and regards

5. javier

javier Skilled Worker

Hello, I used the XLN_immortal_ligovka3_XL_v1.0.patch mod a lot but unfortunately I lost it and I can't download the link you put and it's a very good mod how can I recover it I would appreciate it if you help me greetings and thanks