1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Cities Xxl Community Mod 2.10

Cities XXL Community Patch, previously known as the UIM.

1. Altiris

Altiris Governor

Version 2.0 is on STEAM now, the UCGManager has been updated so it removes previous versions, but you should still double check that you don't have 2 versions installed.

@flashback, can you tell me what scenarios the toggle button disappears? This should be fixed, do you have 2 versions installed?

With the road shader crash, I'm testing out a fix now and will post the update shortly.

gbojanic likes this.
  2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Cheers Alitris :)

3. Altiris

Altiris Governor

4. flashback

flashback Vagabond

Hi, yes, Altiris. I found it only happens when I do a certain action. I installed the mod that gives realistically sized Blueprints of the Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower,... so when I click the button to go to custom content and then choose one of the blueprints, the button disappears. This is the only case in which the button disappears anymore. I don't have 2 versions installed.

5. ivica017

ivica017 Skilled Worker

and with new version of community mod 2.01 the problem stayed . i dont know maybe i do something wrong here. i removed old patch and put new one and thats all i did. should i remove all other patches before and copy them in folder after i put community mod patch? i have some building in from cities xl but i think thats not issue here :(

6. bitupset

bitupset Vagabond

how come mod_pharmist_xtra_terraform_options_1.0.3.patch doesn't work?? the buttons show up but instead of being xxxl it is just a tiny spot?

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Not all XL mods will work in XXL

8. ronrn

ronrn Governor

9. bitupset

bitupset Vagabond

10. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

11. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

HI everyone, Ski Pack Expander still doesnt work in XXL. It show up in menu but whenever I wanna build Ski Lift/ Telecabin and click on the icon - the game freezes...anybody could help me? please

12. Altiris

Altiris Governor

You need to subscribe to the latest XLN Furniture dependency pack on steam workshop it has the updated f_redpart1.sgbin, make sure to delete any manually installed version

That's because it hasn't been updated yet. :S

Drazicdesign and mrmajkl like this.
  13. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

I know :) I wish I could figure out how and could help to update it.... please dont forget about Ski Pack ;)

14. sgon

sgon Skilled Worker

is it possible to have in the next community mod xxl :
    landmarks, commerces, industries, residences, offices, without collision. patch
    thanks Altiris

15. lnomsim

lnomsim Skilled Worker

Hello,

I saw that the Las Vegas mansion pack was fixed, but I still have shader crashes with some buildings from this pack, idem with some german buildings.

I checked, I have only one community mod file (the workshop 2.01), if I use the one from XLN, the game crashes at launch, even without mods.

16. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

would it be possible to add to comunity mod the option to change the road type in cheat menu - the same it was in UIM? Would be cool

17. lnomsim

lnomsim Skilled Worker

Interesting, when I use only the community mod with the ack where I have the shader issue, there is no crash nor issue, that means I have another mod that make them crash, I'll try to find which.

18. Altiris

Altiris Governor

Some of those models are not exported properly, some have multi-materials, they try to revert to default shader which is not updated to DX11 and will crash. Try send aitortilla a msg as those models will need to be re-exported to work with XXL

19. lnomsim

lnomsim Skilled Worker

Ok, I found what caused the conflict.
    Without the american post office (CXL mod), all mods work fine without shader crash, but with it, some of the vegas mansion pack, german pack, and the modern appartment for executives crash.

So the community mod is not responsible for the problem.

Edit: sorry, the modern appartment for executive still has the problem, I'll contact the author about it.

20. Altiris

Altiris Governor