1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Find A Mod For Cities Xl?? Post Here

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by metrocity345, Aug 29, 2014.

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Attached Files:

2. eduardo

eduardo Executive

Does anyone have a file whith all (or as much as you have) the old patches from XLN.net website? I've lost many of my mods meanwhile I restored my computer.... if anyone could post a wetransfer link or dropbox or even a google drive folder I'd apreciatte soooo much! Tnks.

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Pretty much all ff them are here as they were transferred over. The ones that were external download links were lost though. Some have been tracked down and added. We had a handful of files left which were added to the reource area as Mystery01 and Mystery02 zip files,
    If you know the file name/s or mods/s you are after, I can see what I have

kipate and eduardo like this.
  4. LukasMelbourne

LukasMelbourne Vagabond

Good morning, I have been looking for a mod (more like a cheat) that I had and played with it a year ago maybe, maybe more. I can't remember ALL functions and things it done, but I remember that by placing a building it increased your demand for "workers" (unskilled,skilled etc etc) and it had buildings for infinitive leisure, police, fire etc etc, if anyone knows this mod or has it, can someone, please share with me since I can't find it anymore. The closest thing I found was a mod called "Cheat-Mode (Increases the happiness of the population by 1 point)" I haven't downloaded since it comes from shady russian site so yeah, if anyone has this mod I would really appreciate it with sharing with me, since I like just building cities and kind of don't want to deal with all utilities and services stuff :)

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Spounds like this one is the mod you remember
    Changes - Ploppable Sand Box

Drazicdesign and LukasMelbourne like this.
  6. LukasMelbourne

LukasMelbourne Vagabond

YES!!, this is the one (I hope so :D ) Thank you so much!

7. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

cxl_screenshot_am inn_0.jpg

is it an XXL in-game building or a mod?

Inan likes this.
  8. kipate

kipate Governor

I think this is an XL in-game building, which was a mod on the old site. Maybe you can find it in the mystery packs, but not sure. Also, if I remember correctly, it oftentimes crashed the game due to the particles.

Project_Oz likes this.
  9. Inan

Inan Governor

OMG...Is that available meanwhile? :notworthy:

10. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

11. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Think it was for XL. Are you trying it on XXL?

12. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

I use it in Platinum. A week ago I used crop field 22 from your mod (Crop Field Plazas Split - XXL 1.0 - I have all 32 farm types in my mod folder but I can find only 5 in game). Yesterday, when I wanted to use it again, I couldn't find it anymore, so I deleted the mod and then I noticed that other plazas appeared. That's how I realized that I don't have enough vignettes. I copied the mod that increases the vignettes to 500, but it seems I already had it. I counted how many plazas the game shows me and I only have 154.

13. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Probably explains wht I don't see stuff sometimes as I have a ton of mods. I'll check it out tomorrow and have a play around with it.