1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

XLN Monthly Hosting Goal

Discussion in 'Website Information and News' started by skullz613, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for all the donations. We have enough until May 21st which is when the next bill is due.

As the billing cycle is on the 21st of each month, the next invoice has not been made yet.
    I wanted to be able to credit the hosting account, but that can only be done by credit/debit card. Same goes for automatic payments. No options are there to credit by PayPal (that I can see) I'll check with the billing dept. if we can but if not, I don't mind paying the invoice manually. There's always plenty of reminders by email for when an invoice is due so it will never be missed.

For now I will keep adding any left over funds onto the next goal. It would be good if the donation manager could work it out itself but I think it's asking to much of it :LOL:
    One thing I don't like is that a start date set for a month away, still makes the goal active now (like the new one I've setup) It would be good if it actually started on the correct date and then would be visible to everyone.

I'm going to have a look at the other donation managers available to see what they can do and the details they show. Icyhot purchased a good one before I took over but I could not get it to work on the last server. Hopefully it works on our new one.

kipate likes this.
  2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have found I can credit the hosting account using PayPal :)

credit.JPG

This means no nagging emails to pay the next invoice. As soon as the invoice gets made, it gets paid.

Myname, Mr.X², Monty and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.