1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cities XXL [Very urgent!!]My program has never seen a crash!

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by 远伴相随From China, Mar 18, 2022.

1. 远伴相随From China

远伴相随From China Skilled Worker

Since the last few weeks, my game has started to exit and crash inexplicably. I have experienced entering the genuine version, game reinstallation, mod clarity, and even system reset, but I still can't solve the problem!
    I don't know English. I'm Asian. I initially think it's a shader problem by translating the crash log.
    We need great help!
    I have been playing this game for seven or eight years and have never encountered this problem QQ图片20220318014357.png

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Check if a log a made. It is located here,

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XXL\log

Post the last ten lines or more so we can see what is causing the crash

3. 远伴相随From China

Thank you for your reply! I cleaned my mod library again, the problem is with the airport mod, the error log is here
    QQ图片20220318014357.png QQ截图20220320001125.png

4. 远伴相随From China

Still no solution, these are must-have mods

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

6. 远伴相随From China

I'm sorry, my computer is installed with this mod, and it is placed in the folder that is opened first, and the problem is still unsolved QQ截图20220321133825.png

7. 远伴相随From China

I'm very sad. I check and install any supporting components in the game again and again. I study the culprit that led to my collapse, hey........... QQ图片20220330024524.png