1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Plaza Requests

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by cbisson, Jun 3, 2015.

1. cbisson

cbisson Unskilled Worker

You modders are great, thanks for helping to make this city builder so much better. Without the many add ons I would have stopped creating new cities so long ago.

I was hoping that someone could make (or point me to one that is already made) two plaza textures for me- both that can be placed on water and land. I would like to get something similar to the dump (waste resource) filler not the building itself and a black plain top like you'd see in a parking lot but without painted lines.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Steven H. Endermann

One of the modular airport mods includes a plain blacktop as a plaza.

3. Syurlo

Syurlo Skilled Worker

interesting, even a gravel / weed / dirt plaza would be great for railways and decayed city areas!

4. Steven H. Endermann

A weed/dirt area would be perfect for my city! That is a great idea.

Franco Lucien likes this.
  5. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Why not also make an "alley type" plaza with dumpsters, trash bins, trash, pallets etc for use in our cities, maybe a few parked vans or cars?

6. Franco Lucien

Franco Lucien Skilled Worker

I would love to see a parking plaza. Those parking lots mods are great, but sometimes, they're just not enough for non-grid road networks. So if there were a plaza I can just cover the area with and has parked cars as furniture, that way I could create unique parking lots, that would be so awesome.

Also, idk if that's even possible, but maybe a driveway type road that could connect with main roads and residential roads without a collision box and also no street light. That way, I could really create interesting rural areas where the front lawns are extensive and driveways take houses farther into the distance to appreciate the beautiful lawns and visible landscape you are driving on.

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  7. Steven H. Endermann

I have always tried things like that, and with dirt roads and Trolca Bare Roads, one can kind of do it, but it would be better if there were a better way. When I get a chance, I will try to post a picture.

8. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

skullz made it, I don't know where he post it in new xln..but it still beta I remember