1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Warehouse Pack v3

Modular Warehouse Pack

1. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

gbojanic submitted a new resource:

Modular Warehouse Pack - Modular Warehouse Pack

Read more about this resource...

Orest, bugeyes, Extablitz and 4 others like this.
  2. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!excellent!!!!!!like it very much!

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

As said in my review, this is just excellent! I hope you luck for your future projects, can't wait. :D
    +1

4. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

as said by some others, it s a true addition to the game... and will of course nicely fit with Aitortilla s pack, Giorgio s Hightech offices, Harbor pieces... well Manufacture industry is greatly covered!... Heavy industry needs a bit more diversity & modularity ... if you would give it a try one day... ^^

5. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Thank you everyone for the positive response, I really appreciate it. I will probably do an add on for this pack with a few more larger warehouse buildings.... at some point in time.

I don't think I will be making anything heavy industry related. Those buildings have too many details like pipes, beams, scaffolding etc. To make them look good would mean models with too many triangles, which means a hell of a lot of work and the result would be a mod that makes the game lag even more... Besides, that kind of industry is dying. It's all just warehouse looking buildings nowadays.

But I'm planning to make a mix of modular office/high-tech pack.
    That one will have to wait a little, because next up is the Main street USA pack...

Orest, Möebius and vince_venezuela like this.
  6. vince_venezuela

vince_venezuela Vagabond

Great mod ! they look simply beautifull, it shows how much work you have done... congratulations and a thousand thanx!

7. Thrangar

Thrangar Skilled Worker

Awsome! Mmmmmmoooooddduularity is great!

Nice mod

8. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

You did an amazing job with this one. All buildings look great in game and i can easily say this is one of the "mandatory" mods to have.
    And you have improved so much. Your low rise offices were already great mods but this last ones, especially regarding textures, are just incredible.
    Whish you luck in your future projects. They all seem very promissing. And the possible modular office/high tech...well that's news for me. Great news indeed.

9. Möebius

Möebius Executive

Oh yeah, does not lack detail, I've seen even a fiat 500 and a mini cooper that I had not seen before, are new?
    only needs a little animation to be perfect but I like indeed "as is" (y)

10. Supersnake

Supersnake Mayor

I consider this mod as a must have.

11. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

I have also found a mini cooper in game that i have never seen before. It was parked on a ORP road. If this is comming from this mod it a nice bonus.

12. ARCHitect

ARCHitect Executive

Great mod! I used it! Congrats!!!!

13. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

The Mini Cooper is not made by me. It's available in the layout creator... Don't know who made it. It's probably from the NEXL mods.

14. succhiaforte

succhiaforte Unskilled Worker

15. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Install ALL the Pre-requistes. They are listed at the end after all the pictures...

16. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Well it seems the mini cooper showed up after installing your mod. So it's a bonus, even if not an intentional one!

It's a fantastic mod Gbojanic. Everything fits perfectly, the textures are just awesome. This is surely one of the best mods ever, especially considering it's not an unlocker, but something made from scratch. I don't recall seeing better textures, for example. Hope you can continue your projects because this kind of quality it's something we don't see every day. Takes the game into another level.

Orest and Ole like this.
  17. succhiaforte

Already done...;)

18. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

19. succhiaforte

20. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor