1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Military Base Request

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Ernest007, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Ernest007

Ernest007 Skilled Worker

Hey guys, for anyone who can make a perfect buildings or mods why don't you start to make a Military base. Yeah i know we have naval and air force here, but army base will be perfect for supporting them (in case my city attacked by alien invasion lol). I suggest (if you want to) :

1. Armored depot like tanks, armored vehicle, artillery, and logistics depot or even the units itself
    2. Military headquarters buildings
    3. Infantry mess
    4. Barbed wire, gate or wall

I just like to make a restricted area in my city that my residence will always feel save in their city.
    Thanks

2. XLGamer21

XLGamer21 Unskilled Worker

i like it too.... i want modders to make Cities XXL more realistic.. I want a mod that there's alot of pedestrian walking around and Real Car Movements. there's a car accident like that...... and pedestrian real movements.. there's a pedestrian fighting.. like that... if theres a modder that can do it.. im very thankful to him PLEASE... make more mods in Cities XXL

3. Vladimir RA108

Vladimir RA108 Skilled Worker

About military base.
    Of course we have aircraft and some kind of navy, but we have NO tanks, NO artillery, NO serious rocket polygons (Ariane 5 not counting), and, unfortunately, only three little barracks. It is a must for every army. That's why my first wish is to have such things included in a M.B..
    XLGamer21, sorry, but I don't agree with you - we should have a complete list of buildings before a complete list of animation effects.

4. XLGamer21

its okay... can u give me the link of that mod ?

5. Vladimir RA108

Vladimir RA108 Skilled Worker

6. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

@XLGamer21 There is an animation for people fighting but it only applies to some buildings and not on the road. As for the option for more pedestrians, I think you could do that by changing some stuffs in the options/setting. I remember having lots of crowd in a settlement of just 4,000 people due to that setting. :)

7. XLGamer21

In Cities XXL how ? where in settings ?

8. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I think the:
    "Options/Advanced/Life: Traffic Density" will affect the level of pedestrian activity.

The only other setting adjust the distance(zoom level) at which peds and other objects an be seen.

9. XLGamer21

Okay thanks ! its already 100%