1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CoXL Census & State of progress

Discussion in 'Country Discussions' started by JuanAcadé, May 30, 2015.

1. JuanAcadé

JuanAcadé Elite

The intention of this thread is have a notion of those who are still "in race" with CoXL and those who left it but are interested on continuing, the state of progress of the cities, and any other information that may be helpful for this project, creation of contests, events, etc.
    This also can be a place to express the desire for an specific "1" marked landmark before start a poll or voting, due that they aren't rewards for winning contest anymore (unless we progress with the points system).
    So, moderation team, what do you think? @kipate @royb 98 @Dreian

Pamascus27 likes this.
  2. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

Great Juan!

Didn't have much time these last months, due to RL... but it's getting better, though from 6 to 21 of June i will be on vacations. But the summer should be quiet and i will get CoXL some more time.

I am currently still building my Drecapulco city, it's 70000 something population, i know i have to publish some pics! :)... i'll do it before my vacations.

About using this thread for claiming /discussing landmarks you are interested in, why not, i am not against it!

JuanAcadé likes this.
  3. royb 98

royb 98 Elite

I'm okay with that, since allmost nobody has posted any photos of their city except in the chat.

I will try to update Epanjal next week but I've been saying that since February... You can call me an idiot if I don't :D
    Currently the city has about 115.000 citizens. I still have to start with one of the contests but the rest is done. I won't have a lot of time next week but I will see what I can do.

kipate likes this.
  4. JuanAcadé

JuanAcadé Elite

Ok, thank you guys(y)

Daeran has 140.000 and I'm close to complete what I set out for the round 2, but finish it could take me another month. Last days I've been working on the transport infrastructure (roads and railways), preparing the city for next stages; I estimate reach a population between 300 and 500000, if my computer can hold that :cautious:

And here a recent aerial view.
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

Ah, btw, I should ask for the Queen Victoria Building, I would use it for the central train station :D

kipate likes this.
  5. JuanAcadé

JuanAcadé Elite

What do you mean by that? Round 2 contests or the one proposed by Kipate

6. royb 98

royb 98 Elite

Oh, yeah... both of them :D.

I built the park, now I only have to build an agricultural area, take two nice pictures, and build a covention center or a horse track. Luckily I haven't reached the population limit yet :).

7. JuanAcadé

JuanAcadé Elite

Great, so do I.
    I have both industries and agriculture in the same area, but the industrial one looks better, with the rail yard and those stuffs.
    And I said I was going to do a horse track, but I have to complete some other things first.