1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CityWall-ChinaStyle - for XXL 2020-12-03

XLN_XXL_Moran_ChinaCitywall_v1.0

1. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

LEONLINE likes this.
  2. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

Hey Drazic, I still have a problem with this mod. When I try to build any pedpaths they look like this:

Register or to view Spoiler content!

The Chinese Wall looks fine though... but I can't use it like this...

3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Personally I like the style of your Chinese wall!

No, but more seriously, it seems to me that you are playing on the XL version, don't you?

Do you use my patch :Landmark - CityWall-ChinaStyle - for XXL

or Moran's?
    Buildings - CityWall-ChinaStyle

4. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

:LOL::unsure::cry:

Yes I play CXL 2012 and I used your version... it was the same issue with Moran's version and I was hoping that you fixed something :whistle:

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

I think there is a conflict with one of the patches containing a pedestrian path. But I don't know which one.
    I will try to modify the path by giving it a separate construction tag.
    I will certainly take the opportunity to switch the path in the Bridge menu, so that the wall creates a shadow on the ground.
    The rendering with the shadow of the wall projecting to the ground will be more beautiful in game and this should avoid any conflict.

6. Kitsunebi

Kitsunebi Governor

That would be awesome! I've been dreaming of using this mod for years now :unsure::angel:
    Just installed the breakwater mod and it's wonderful!!!:notworthy::LOL: