1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Battersea Power Station

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by buell, Jan 4, 2015.

1. buell

buell Skilled Worker

Battersea Power Station
    p-battersea-06-lb.jpg

I will be nice to that magnificent building in the game, one of the largest brick structures in the world:)

Wiki: Battersea Power Station is a decommissioned coal-fired power station located on the south bank of the River Thames, in Battersea, an inner-city district of South West London. It comprises two individual power stations, built in two stages in the form of a single building. Battersea A Power Station was built in the 1930s, with Battersea B Power Station to its east in the 1950s. The two stations were built to an identical design, providing the well known four-chimney layout. The station ceased generating electricity in 1983, but over the past 50 years it has become one of the best known landmarks in London.

DSC_0022_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg Battersea-Power-Station-RAW-119.jpg JI2355-001_11.jpg img181.jpg

Currently under
    £8billion
    redevelopment

23df9b2fdaac80129f4f9a0aeb9a1f0c.jpg
    777_tmpF1E.jpg batt-12_3086261k.jpg

3Ds Model by TheQuiltedLlama
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

zz2.jpg~original.jpg zzz-5.jpg~original.jpg zzz02.jpg~original.jpg
    I'm not sure if that helps, a few details.

Ladder_Against_South_Brick_Wall_of_Battersea_Power_Station.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

MuxLee likes this.
  2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

animals1.jpg

Need an inflatable pig too! :D

buell likes this.
  3. buell

buell Skilled Worker

rear view of the pig hahaha:D

847752.jpg

4. Monty

Monty Governor

This is a propper request thread :D

Are you requesting the building in its original form (power station) or as a residential complex?

5. buell

buell Skilled Worker

I like the original look of the station when it was still in use but I also think that modern project will add more into the game, what you think? I hope others join thread to see what community thinks:)

6. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

Great choice and excellent reference material - greatly increases your chances of getting something made if you present like this.

buell likes this.
  7. Trolca

Trolca Executive

I hope someone is willing to do this.

8. buell

buell Skilled Worker

9. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

The screenshots of the high quality model to the building most likely have a far too high triangle and vertex count so it would either need to be optimized (and use textures and bump maps to supply the small details) or have a new model made from scratch. However, I would absolutely love to see that power plant in the game (as one that pollutes a ton).

--Ocram